Day 1: Traveling to the East Coast

 To first start off the Persian Language and Literature A-Term, I had to travel to Connecticut to see and visit Dr. Wasim Dar! I was a little bit nervous about traveling by myself, since it’s something that I haven’t done before, but it turned out to be a smooth experience until I made it to the East Coast!


My day started off by packing everything I needed for the two weeks that I was going to spend in Connecticut. This wasn’t hard, as I didn’t need to bring a lot of stuff with me since I wouldn’t be staying there for a super long time. Afterwards, we made our way to the airport, and I checked in my bag! I was a little bit nervous about going through security myself for the first time, but it turned out to take only a little bit, and I was out of there in a few minutes!


After going through security, I made it to my gate and waited until we had to board the plane. There wasn’t anything else that happened after I got in the plane, and I made it to Connecticut at around 10-11pm! Dr. Wasim Dar picked me up from the airport, and we drove to our house, which I’ll be staying in for the next two weeks!


Lastly, I cleaned myself up, and we ate dinner before going to sleep!

Comments

Popular Posts