Day 3: My Venture into My Workbook

For most of the day today, I started working on getting through one of the chapters in the workbook that we started using during J-Term! Today, I read through Chapter 3, which helped me refresh a little bit of what I learned during J-Term! 

The chapter started by going over the conversational phrases that I learned during the YouTube video I watched yesterday, which definitely made it easier to remember! Afterwards, it was a little bit more difficult. There was a lot of new vocabulary, grammar and structure that was being introduced in this chapter, so it was definitely a little bit harder to get the hang of.

Once I got used to the different vocabulary and grammar being introduced in Chapter 3, it got a little bit easier for me to be able to get through the chapter throughout this day of my A-Term!

Comments

Popular Posts